Thursday, January 28, 2010

Alex on 3d Custom Girl











:D :D :D :D :3


I love love love Alex because he's so damn awkward and always absent looking. But there's a reason why he's so awkward. I think one clue is that I made a custom girl of him XD

But I only give clues, not the answer. Only my boyfriend knows Alex's secret :3

Anyways I made these for reference, and because this laptop has the custom girl xp upgrade, I can do a crap lot more with it than before. So, this is in sketches because sometimes I use programs like this to figure out a basic character design. If I like it, I modify it up when I draw it, using the reference I created as a guide. I do this with basic things like gaia avatars to more detailed sims 2 characters. I might post more of my characters made first in these programs because it's part of a creative process for me, just like sketches XD

No comments:

Post a Comment